General communication: COVID-19
PLEASE READ – CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
From: Allen McDonogh
Subject: General Communication: COVID-19
Good morning all,
The safety and well-being of our community is of paramount importance to us all. To this end, we support the need to practice social distancing and have encouraged our staff to work remotely until such time as we have clarity on the way forward. Although working remotely, our staff are geared to continue to provide the service and support you, our valued partners, have become accustom to.
The business continuity of our mutual clients should also be a key priority during this time:
COVID-19 Related Remote Working Arrangements (Commercial Policyholders)
- Your clients will remain covered as follows:
Sub-Section A: Material Damage (Defined Events)
- Physical loss of or damage to the property insured described in the schedule from any cause not hereinafter excluded whilst:
- (a) at work or at rest anywhere within that part of the building occupied by the insured at the insured premises described in the schedule
- (b) in transit including loading and unloading or whilst temporarily stored at any premises en route
- (c) temporarily removed from that part of the building occupied by the insured at the insured premises described in the schedule to any other building
- Please note that the insured and their staff must take all reasonable measures to ensure the safety of their electronic equipment during this period
COVID-19 Related Vacant Buildings (Commercial Policyholders)
- Please engage with your clients to ensure that all vacant buildings are fully secured with functional and activated alarm systems and that these alarms are linked to an armed response service.
COVID-19 Related Policy Cancellations (Commercial & Domestic Policyholders)
- Where clients are under financial duress as a consequence of the pandemic, please engage your relationship manager and suggest a retention strategy on a per client basis.
Thank you all for your valued support and we look forward to collaborating with you during this period.
Allen & The SIS Team
We proudly support the following insurance companies:
We make sure that your cliam NEVER becomes a pain!
Give us the oppotunity to turn your Insurance need into a solution to ensure financial independence.
General Contact Details
Office hours: 08h00-16h30 Mondays - Friday
Tel: (012) 345 1448/5105
Cell (Elna): 082 576 1426
Cell (Pieter): 082 787 4669
Brokerage WhatsApp: 081 741 6986
Fax: 086 672 3520
Postal Address: P O Box 406, Wingate Park, Pretoria, 0153
Physical Address: 746 Woody Street, Wingate Park, Pretoria
Vat nr: 4570176729